Tour de France – Pyrenees to Tourmalet
- Cycling Friendly Four Star & occasionally 3 Star Accommodation.
- Daily breakfasts
- 5 dinners
- Sports hydration support and fuel
- Tour Welcome pack, kit
- Local guides for cycling and non-cyclists including former Australian Pro Rider Phil Anderson
- Minimum of three guided ride options per day, to suit your preferred distance and amount of climbing
- Pro mechanical support on tour
- Support vehicle every ride
- Web Itinerary, including daily ride maps with non -cycling options
- Free download of our GPS Ride Routes
- Complimentary return airport – or train station transfers
- Daily Bike Spa including Bike Wash, Mechanical check and tune, by a Pro Mechanic
- Cyclists Receive Our Premium Quality European Rider Pack including: Jersey, Knicks, Socks, Cycling Cap and Musette Bag
- Non-Cyclists Receive a Spectator Pack including Polo Shirt, Socks, Cap and Musette Bag
- Meals other than those specified
- Drinks other than those specified
- Bike Hire- available upon request. Contact our friendly staff at Phil Anderson Cycling for details.
- Airfares- available upon request. Contact our friendly staff at Phil Anderson Cycling for details.